Scotts Bluff County - Clerk of District Court

Payee Affidavit for Non-Monetary Receipt Form

Child Support, Spousal Support, in cases with minor children, and Medical Support are to be paid to the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center, P.O. Box 82600, Lincoln, NE 68501-2600 as per the COURT ORDER. The Clerk of the District Court does not condone use of the "Payee Affidavit for Non-Monetary Receipt" as a routine monthly practice. Use should be limited to an occasional out-of-the ordinary circumstance.

Updated: 2011.07.07 - 11:00 MDT